Reddit-killer has arrived. Let the information economy begin!Boardz (https://boardz.org) users can now create and monetize their own communities! You can launch your free or paywalled communities and earn money from the following revenue streams:Subscript...
Reddit-killer has arrived. Let the information economy begin!
Boardz (https://boardz.org) users can now create and monetize their own communities! You can launch your free or paywalled communities and earn money from the following revenue streams:
- Subscription fees - 90% of the fee from each new community subscription
- Donations - 5% of every donation made to posts within your community
- Paywalls (soon) - 5% of every payment made to paywalled posts within your community
There are three types of communities:
- Public - Anyone can view and post
- Restricted - Anyone can view, only members can post
- Private - Only members can view and post
with two pricing options:
- Free - Members are manually approved
- Paid - Fee-paying members are automatically approved
This enables information economy like never before, especially when it's combined with paywalled posts which is also coming. It also disincentivizes spam and low quality content.
Boardz is about hyperbitcoinization. Bitcoinization of every topic and every community. The limit is your imagination.All organized in an ad-free, well-categorized social information market integrated with Bitcoin payments. It will change how all forum systems work in a few years.
When you create a community on Boardz, you will have b/yourdomain, similar to Reddit. Community owners can create sub-forums up to 5 levels depth, assign admins and mods, move posts and detach posts from their communities. This gives you great control over your domain.
We will make community ownerships tradable in the near future, probably as NFTs. This means the ownership of a community can be traded as a digital token on an NFT marketplace, with all the permissions and utilities it grants to the owner.
For preventing name-squatting, domain names shorter than 10 letters are paid. Domain names longer than 10 letters are free.
What's your niche? You can build a community and start earning right now!
As a proof-of-concept, we secured b/bitcoin and made it a paywalled community. BSV-haters can view the posts but can't submit new ones without paying the community fee with BSV! How cool is that! Join and see the magic: We want to hand it over to a non-profit BSV organization like Bitcoin Association.
Last but not least:
- $0.01 tipping option added
- Predefined topics will be disappear from the homepage as user communities grow
- Four more collections can be used as NFT avatars:
- Meta Turtle Verse, Puggo Sapiens Reserve, Based Babes, Tester Penguins
All these things is impossible to build without a scalable electronic cash system, which is Bitcoin SV. Anyone who wants to join this economy has to use BSV.